Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emmanuelle Chriqui is Wonder Woman!



The newest blockbuster super-hero movie to shoot is my favourite kind: The kind where the protagonist is a hot, scantily-clad chick who kicks ass!!! But who will play the new Wonder Woman? I am not the first to ponder this sexy new question. Names have been bandied about including tv's original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter who says she’s too old, and if she hadn't, I would have.

One of the search engines today had a poll who's choices were Sandra Bullock,Catherine Zeta-Jones,Katie Holmes and Eliza Dushku and a few others that were more about big budget names than about someone who suited the role of the Wonder Woman for the new millenium.

My pick is Emmanuelle Chriqui! Think about it, folks. She's perfect and would add a touch of the exotic (not to mention sex-appeal) to a traditionally white bread role.
This ain't your grandma's Wonder Woman, sister!
For those of you who STILL don't know of Chriqui, she plays Sloan on Entourage, and was most recently seen opposite Adam Sandler in Don't Mess With The Zohan.

She's had a hell of a past couple of years, having done some good movies as well as some really bad movies, but even those have always been opposite really huge stars who couldn't act, so you can hardly blame her.

Just look at this picture. Could you not just see her in that little outfit with the big gold bracelets?

Also, whenever she appears on TV, she's always so bubbly and down-to-earth and friendly. I love it when hot female stars are friendly to everybody. And I hear she has non-celebrity boyfriends. That gives hope to every mediocre schmuck in America, or if I may include her native country, Canada.

On a side note, has anyone in America noticed all of the hot young female talent that comes out of Canada?

Elisha Cuthbert
Carrie-Ann Moss
Estella Warren
Evangeline Lily
Linda Evangelista
Shania Twain
Rachel McAdams
Caroline Rhea?

Okay. I went too far. But I love me some Caroline Rhea!

It begs the question: What the f**k is going on in Canada?

Is there some sick, secret scientific (I like illiteration. Sue me.) experiment that turns your daughters into sweet, sexy, seductresses (Come on, you love it) who cast a spell over the American public, take our money, and buy real estate in Vancouver?


Well, one of them's about to become Wonder Woman!!

Get on the bandwagon folks. You know you love her, and she's got the right physique and personality.

She's like the tomboy next door that was your buddy, until the day she first put on a dress, like for her cousin's wedding, and you looked at her, and had thoughts that made you feel shame.

I love it!

Chriqui for Wonder Woman!
Chriqui for Wonder Woman!

Say it with me.
Chriqui for Wonder Woman!
Chriqui for Wonder Woman!

24 comments:

  1. Yeah, she's gorgeous! And to think I spent my formative years wanting to dye my dark hair blonde because I thought boys only liked blondes!!! Someone you missed that I could see as Wonder Woman...how about Megan Fox? I think she'd pull it off really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Megan Fox definitely has the right look. The only preference I give to Emanuelle is that Wonder Woman, in the comic book, was already a woman. Slightly more mature. Megan is quite young. But you keep that dark hair Ms. Antoinette. We dig you "au naturel"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call man. What's great about this is that I didn't think of her until I read it here, but once I did, I agreed. Hey,Megan Fox is damn sexy too, but Emanuelle seems classier.
    Emanue-elle! All the world is waiting for you.... and the powers you posess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Emanuelle for wonder woman. She's sizzling hot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea!
    YES YES YES YES!!!!!
    Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the way with Emanuelle! Taleneted and beautiful. I remember her from a fashion show here in Toronto! Oh so many years ago... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emanuelle would make a great Wonder Woman
    all the best from T.O .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what everyone was talking about at the Raptor's game on Sunday! Even Baron Davis (L.A. Clippers) is a fan and a supporter of Emmanuelle for Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No No No... Chriqui cannot be Wonder Woman. While she is beautiful, she is not "strong". Not "assertive". She can play the more fragile, soft, sweet roles. Wonder Woman is a tower house. Someone with strength and courage. Not sure Emmanuelle can play this role. And as for those that claim her claim to fame is/was ENTOURAGE, she only appeared in like 10 scenes and that was it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES for Chriqui as Wonder Woman!! She will be GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely!! Chriqui for wonder woman !!!
    Very Talented !! Regards from TO !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, you mentioned Evangeline Lily. She'd be great too! But hell, I'd pay to see Emmanuelle as Wonder Woman. She even looks like an Emmanuelle. The force is strong in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emmanuelle is STUNNING, I loved her in Zohan, she has a classic but unique, sexy, hot look and it would be incredible to see her in the wonder woman outfit...she would kick butt big time. I vote for EMMANUELLE all the way - Go girl - show them what CDNS hotties are made of!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emmanuelle Chriqui has the look and she would be GREAT for Wonder Woman. You go girl!!! You got my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's the argument? She's a hardcore babe with star power. What is this, an oscar role? Any of the actresses considered brings something different to the table, but it's still just Wonder Woman, not Jane Eyre. I say give her a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is a beautiful girl but doesn't Wonder Woman have to be a little more buxom to fill out the costume/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good comments y'all! Especially that last one. I have sent it to Chriqui's management team. They're "buxoming" her as we speak, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what else can one say.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another Hot Moroccan Jew from Toronto, you got my vote chazak hu baruch

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's amazing and deserves the role. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just heard that it may be Satu Rautaharju from Australia. Not even close. Bad choice. Not a surprise. I never agree with anyone they pick for superhero flicks with exception of Christian Bale for Batman and Robert Downey Jr. for Iron Man, and neither had me as excited as Emmanuelle!

    ReplyDelete